Wednesday 20 February 2013

Game Project: Creating Game Week 3

Hey everyone, so Spy green is in Pre-Alpha version 0.6 according to Andrew, I don't think I'll keep track of the version numbers that much but I'll try. Anyway this version contains sprites for the character and the guards. (Although we have stolen them from another game but it's just so we can see it, they will not be in the demo or final release.) 

We have also added a basic tile map in order to test wall collision and maze navigation core elements of the game. Then there is the line of sight boxes for both "Carter" and the "Guards", these boxes do not do anything just yet but we hope to work on that over the next week. The player movement is a little off as well in this version but we will tackle this bug over the week.

Here is a sample image of the game, I tired to get the guard into the shot but everytime i tired he ran out of sight, it was bugging me so I left him out. This image you can see what will be Carter and the walls as well as carter's line of sight box and collision box, if you look close enough.


Thanks for reading, Stephen out...

No comments:

Post a Comment