Wednesday 27 March 2013

Game Project: Creating Game Week 8

Hey everyone, quick blog update for you here, I FINALLY got around to fixing the main menu screen, well sort of, the red text to indicate something was highlighted was always a bit off so I fixed that for starters, but that's not the main thing. The user can now select the Facebook and Twitter links that will take them to the Late Panda Facebook and Twitter pages. YAY! Although it does this with pop-ups which are stopped by most browsers... so.. not yay I guess but at least I tried. I don't think I'll fix this until full release but the menu looks a bit better now. See if you can spot the difference from the week 6 version.

As for the rest of the games progress I suggest to check out Andrews blog he does a very good explanation of the games current state this week, and if I am honest he has always known more of the progress of Spy Green since he is the coder.

Thanks for reading, Stephen out...

No comments:

Post a Comment