Wednesday 3 October 2012

Game Design and Plan Week 2

During this week I arrived into class late, missing the lecture, but I was able to get in contact with my group to discover they were talking to Dr. John Sutherland about our game.

Once I got to his office though the talk was done, so we all left and headed down to the labs, once there I asked the group what they managed to do when I was not available, and they said they came up with new ideas for our game, such as setting the game between the cold war and 20 years in the future.

Kieran went on to say that he is planning on leaving once he has finished his weekly blogs, Calum looked in agreement with this, I told them that we should try to finish off our document for competitors and target market, but they only replied, "It's for next week, do it then", this kind of attitude isn't for me and I can foresee some trouble rising from this.

I decided I was not going to do my blog til the document was 1000 words or more and had information that John recommended adding. The document is now in a finished "draft" state but I do not see it going any further unless other members of the group start to work harder.

We also have a completed website created for our team giving us a place to store our assessment documents and a place to come together as a group you can find this website here.
Thanks for reading, Stephen out...

No comments:

Post a Comment